Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Sewing Studio

What do you call your space where you get to do what you love? Is it your sewing room, knitting room, or just whatever room? I realized that I have got stuff everywhere! They are all neatly organized, but I just hate the fact that they are not kept together. Does it make sense? Do you feel the same way? I have decided to redo one of the "areas" at our place as my "play" area. I am reading many magazines and blogs to design how I want to store all of stuff! This including yarns, knitting needles, fabrics, construction papers and just all the tools I have. Where do you store your precious items?

I finally got my hands on the Stitches magazine that I really wanted. Here are a few pages with good ideas that I like.
Fabrics are stored by colors in these cute bins. 

This is a totally different look than the picture above. 

I thought this backpack (from the Fall issue of Stitches) was super cute! 

No comments: