Saturday, July 18, 2015

Busy Sewing

I have been busy sewing children's clothing these days!  I go through phases where I am either super into knitting or sewing, and I have shifted into sewing.  This is quite exciting as I get to work with my new sewing machine

Here are some cute pants I made for my toddler and her friends at school.  You can add elastic to the hem of the leg pieces to turn them into baby bloomers, but I thought it's cuter this way.

 Cray Commute fabric from Japan.


 Happy Birthday hats for a special kid who has a birthday coming up. 

 I added these to the back of the pants so I know which is which!

There are more shorts in the hamper waiting to be washed.  These are the most perfect short to sew for little toddlers!




3 comments:

Alli said...

Ack! So cute! I love the little labels, too! :)

Maryse said...

You are so talented! Nice fabrics! I wish I could sew that well :) (or maybe I don't, I barely have time for knitting!)

Christie said...

So cute Sue! Love them!