Sunday, June 19, 2011

What do You Think?

Well, what have I been working on you ask? I am embarrassed to tell you, and I hope you are not bored with more of this...

Not one, but four Tommy vests!

I know, but I told you that I love making this!

You know what the best part is? These are for four pregnant moms; so many friends of mine are pregnant, so this is just so perfect! The yellow one is for a great friend of mine in New Jersey. The couple is going to wait to find out the sex of the baby, so I decided on the butternut squash yellow. 

Isn't that yellow ducky onesies adorable!? It goes perfectly with the vest. 

Aren't these just the cutest thing you have ever seen!? I just LOVE those red heart buttons. 

I got these buttons today from Three Beads & A Button in Cupertino. If you live nearby, you should definitely check it out. I appreciate the fact that I can buy as many as I like and simply browse an entire store full of beads and buttons. I hope stores like this stay in business.

All these vests are wrapped up and all ready to go! Oh so hard to see them go. Now if someone could just take a picture of a baby wearing it :) 

3 comments:

Dorothee said...

wow, you have been busy, those are just too cute! Love the little button accessories, definitely closes the cute look!

Unknown said...

You are a machine!!! They are beautiful. Sophie is growing extra fast just so that she can fit into hers as soon as possible :) Seriously... you could single handedly crank out a nice profit on etsy I think. Love the tags and button details!

Maryse said...

How cute! Great gifts! I love the little tags you make too!