Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tommy for Baby Sophia

I can finally show off this baby vest I made for my friend's expected baby, Sophia! I really enjoyed working with the pattern and the yarn. The patter is called Tommy from Rowan Classic Bambino Book 12. This book has many great and easy patterns for baby knits. I like this vest because of the buttons on the shoulder; it will make my friend's life easier putting it on and off the baby. Size made is six month.

 The tag idea came from the "More Last-Minute Knitted Gift" book by Joelle Hoverson.

This is a picture of how I wrapped it. I made the center piece with a punch out and some cute ribbons I had from before. 

I think my friend liked it, and I can't wait to meet Sophia in this cute vest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this sweater vest, thank you sooooooooo much!!! I'm sure Sophia will love it too :)