Friday, March 7, 2014

Sock Knitting

I wanted to show you the Argyle sock I worked on a few weekends ago. This was a swatch I made for the Argyle sock class I took. Although it was super fun to make, it was not easy!

Oh so pretty!

Do you remembering reading about the Twisted Limone sock project I started two years ago? I finally picked it up and started working on it again. My tension is pretty loose, so I need to use size 0 or 00 to achieve the right gauge. I think this is why I avoid knitting socks? 

This yarn is just so beautiful to work with. I must get more of it!

Check out the knitting needles I am using. They are called "Karbonz" by Knitters' Pride. I love knitting with them. The tips are smooth and pointy; the best part is that my stitches don't slip off the needles when I don't want them to!

Best DPNs I have seen in a long time.

By the way, I am still not able to leave comments on your blog. I am so sorry; I have no idea what's going on with my account.

Enjoy your weekend, and don't forget it's Daylight Saving!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Wow, those argyle socks are impressive! I don't know if I'll ever get to the point where I want to knit socks, but I do hope I get to try Karbonz someday! :)