Sunday, January 3, 2010

Greenwood Cabled Vest in Green All Done!

The Greenwood Cabled Vest was so much fun to knit that I decided to make another one for my grandma. Good news is that it's being blocked! I made two vests in two weeks; one in light brown and one in the green below... by far the best vacation ever! I will take pictures of them with my mom wearing it. It looks fabulous on her.

I used the Cascade 220 Superwash yarn this time. I think I like it a lot more than the Cascade Heathers yarn that I used for the same vest in light brown. The Cascade 220 Superwash is softer and can be machine washed.

Vest ready to be blocked

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Ok Susan, you are knitting way too much. You could start a fire with those needles moving so quickly next to each other! WOW is all I can say to all this knitting. You're a knitting maniac!

Unknown said...

Yeah - dido to what Marisa said! You are on FIRE GIRL! It looks beautiful, nice work. Can't wait to see them in person tomorrow :)