Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sourvenir from Provence, France

My good friend recently returned from her trip to Provence, France. I have heard her talk so much about Provence---the beautiful scenery, fresh raspberry bushes nearby, and all things lavender. I was completely blown away when she came back with these fabrics for me from her trip to Provence.

 Do you see the lavender one? I think that may be my favorite!

Yes, you can say she knows me well! The green one on the left has olives!

I am so thankful for her friendship and especially appreciate her thinking of me on her trip and carrying these fabrics all the way to the US. I love every single piece she selected. These fabrics must have taken up a good amount of her very precious luggage space!

See this huge stack!? No joke!

I already know what I am going to make with them. I think it will be perfect. 

Hope you are having a great weekend wherever you are in the world. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what amazing thing you cook up for them. You have been so busy - jewelry making too!! you are one talented lady :) I adore the little bunny pouch too.

Maryse said...

These fabrics are awesome! So French and Mediteranean! I look forward to seeing what they will become! I hope you are having a great summer Susan!