Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Long Vest

I purchased enough materials to make this long vest by Schachenmayr last year at Stitches West. I finally pulled the yarn out of my stash and started this project a week ago. I have no idea why I waited this long! This is such a simple knit, and the yarn is just so soft to work with. I have already completed the entire back of the vest, and keep in mind this is an extra long vest! The length of the vest is 30"!


I am working on the left front, and I think the two front pieces may be more difficult. Let's hope I finish this one quickly! Are you working on new projects or just trying to remember what you have already purchased?  

3 comments:

Alli said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you can knit so much in only a week! At the rate I'm going, the sweater I'm knitting is going to take me two years!

Your long vest is going to look super cool on you. :)

Maryse said...

The colors and the cables are beautiful! I look forward to see it finished! Beautiful!

Karen said...

Very cute! Your work looks so nice.