Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ripple Baby Blanket

I have always feared crocheting. I think it's because I can never get the edge straight. However, I think I have it figured it and  turned five balls of gorgeous yarn into a beautiful ripple baby blanket. I got the yarn from JoAnn's, and they work quite well! I machine washed and dried them. As much as I enjoyed crocheting, I think I am ready to get back to knitting. Are you heading out to Stitches West in a week? I can't wait! Do you have your favorite booths?

I love the combination of these colors. 

On a different note, my sweet husband surprised me with a special delivery to my office. These gorgeous roses on Valentine's Day made me blush. I can't remember the last time I blushed, but I tell you I was so red after taking these flower back to my office :) Thank you honey! I love them. 



Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

2 comments:

Alli said...

Aww, that was so sweet of your husband! Happy late Valentine's Day! :)

Maryse said...

Beautiful roses! I've had my first Valentine with my boyfriend! I'll remember it forever! xx