Saturday, September 13, 2014

Baby Cardigan

I fell in love with the Wee Cardi by Big Bad Wool earlier this year at Stitches West.  I purchased the pattern and three skeins of Weepaca yarn.  This yarn is 50% merino/50% baby alpaca and machine washable.  This cardigan was so easy to make and the yarn was so soft to work with!  I finished this project in under a week.  If you choose to make this project, please make sure you review the errata for the raglan decrease.  I made the 12-month size (the largest avaialable) with six button holes, but think five would have been better.  I mean who wants to button your kid running all over the place six times?!

 How adorable is this cardigan!? 

And it fits her perfectly with some room to grow!

3 comments:

Maryse said...

Super cute! :-)

Alli said...

That's so cuuuuuute! I can't believe you finished it a week! >_<

erin kate said...

So cute! I'm waiting earnestly for one of my friends to have a baby so I can have an excuse to knit all those cute things !!