Monday, February 23, 2015

Stitches West 2015

It came and went.... I had a blast, again.  It was so nice to run into so many friends and to feel all the gorgeous yarns.  I stopped by my favorite booths and have a few new favorites.

I am really into socks and shawls this year.  Yoth was a super nice booth; they had beautiful earthy/taupe colors, which I love.  I am going to make the Lorene shawl/vest by Cocoknits with the fig color Yoth yarns I got.

The Yoth booth; it was so crowded!

I also got several different project bags.  The ones from Slipped Stitch Studio were super cute!  Have you seen these Needle Nooks?  They store everything I need when I am knitting socks on the go!  I don't know why it took folks this long to come up with this idea. 

 Some of my goodies from Stitches West.  Those two shawl buttons were from Yoth - just too cute!

I also got enough yarn to make the Iwo and Cameo shawl.  I may have purchased a few skeins of yarn from Miss Babs.

Now check out the two photos below, and tell me what you see....

One photo shows that you can buy a pair of premade socks for $15.  And the other photo shows that a ball of yarn to knit a pair of socks is also $15.  So.... what did I buy?  Two skeins of yarn, of course!  I thought that was really funny. 


Did you attend Stitches West?  If so, please tell me what you got!  I am curious what goodies you found!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Ooh, all that yarn looks wonderful! I wish I could knit faster. >_< How many balls of yarn do you need to make a pair of socks?