Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Made a Mistake!

Spring Forward is not by Cookie A like I had previously stated! I am so sorry! Arg... it's just that Spring Forward is to similar to Cookie A's style; Spring Forward is actually made by designer Linda Welch.

This is my second time knitting this pattern and I have to say, I really like pink. Why do I make the same thing twice in the same color? I don't know, but next time I should definitely try using something else but pink! I started this project back in June of this year on my honeymoon to Europe, it's taken me a few months, but I am glad to finally get this project out of the way. I have to finish most projects that I start, are you like that too?

I am not sure I like the Cascade Heritage Sock yarn so much, I don't find this yarn very soft for socks.

1 comment:

Maryse said...

These little socks are beautiful! They do look like Cookie A socks. Honest mistake, but the true designer really deserves all the credit (your mistake certainly brings the attention towards her, so that's not a bad thing at all)!