Monday, January 3, 2011

Something Different

Those of you who know me know that I usually don't crochet. However, I wanted to try something different. My aunt inspired me to crochet hot pot holders and since then I have found a few good crocheting patterns online. Check out these apple coasters that I made!

well you know, apples are supposed to be in the orchard (aka my backyard).... sorry for the bad photo here, I guess my Droid camera isn't as good as I thought.

My craziness with crocheting went on and I also made these spirally scrubbies, not sure what I am going to do with them... but I guess I can say I enjoyed making them?

sponges, anyone? 

I am looking forward to learning how to crochet a pumpkin this week from a great crocheter! I can't wait :) 

1 comment:

Maryse said...

These apple coasters are really cute! I've never crochet before... Maybe one day!