Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quick Yarn Fix

My LYS is open late on Thursdays, so although I was already stuck in traffic for more than an hour on my way home from work, I still had to stop by the yarn store. I didn't need any more yarn, but I just had to go. I have no idea what I am going to make with these, but I got them anyway.

Just looking at them makes me happy.

On a completely unrelated note, I made flan this past weekend. It's one of my favorite deserts. Have you tried making it before? It was made with Dr. Oetker Flan Creme Caramel Premium Dessert Mix. Waiting for the milk to boil was the hardest part; I was so bored.

Flan + yarn, not bad for a Thursday night.

1 comment:

Maryse said...

I know what you mean by being happy just looking at a skein of yarn! Miam, this looks absolutely delicious!