Monday, April 11, 2011

Simply Happy

Has anyone heard of this new series of quilting book/magazine called Cotton Life from Taiwan? I recently discovered this series from bloggers in the US! Pictures of projects by bloggers living in the US were featured in these books! And, these books are actually written in Chinese, which means I can read them! Wohoo!! No need to try to decipher Japanese here...

My mom returned from her trip to Taiwan today, I had asked her to bring me back the fifth edition (the most recent edition) of Cotton Life from Taiwan. And what do you know? She surprised me with ALL FIVE! I will say that again... A-L-L F-I-V-E!

Look at these books!

Here, let's count that again... one, two, three, four, five!

Cute bag! It's from the fifth edition of Cotton Life. 

Look at this bunny! Also from the fifth edition of Cotton Life.

Here is a close-up of the bunny in case you couldn't get a good look. Look at that tooth!

Thanks mom! These books are heavy, and I am sure it wasn't easy to get every edition of this magazine for me. She even called the publisher for me to try to set up auto shipment to me in the US! :) 

2 comments:

Shanghai Lumpia said...

Lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Super cute! How sweet of your mom!!