Monday, April 4, 2011

Embroidery

I have this thing for embroidery... I like to work on these little figures from time to time, but I never what to do with them? Take this dog as an example... should I cut it out and make a pillow with it? A kitchen towel? Kitchen towels with dogs on it are a bit weird, right? I love how easy it is to store everything you need when it comes to embroidery, not to mention the cheap threads! And embroidery is just something I can carry with me everywhere I go.


I took an embroidery class last year at Bobbin's Nest Studio in Santa Clara. I think was the only person in that class, so talk about undivided attention! Have you been to this shop? It's a really cute store with fabric, yarn, and some miscellaneous craft stuff. I really enjoy going to this particular store in my area.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! I would turn it into a pillow case and keep it tucked away with your little boy sweater for some day when you maybe have a little boy :)