Friday, December 2, 2011

Birdie Mini Quilt

I finished this simple mini birdie quilt for a special friend of mine. Unfortunately, I can't go into details about this mini quilt because she may be reading this.... but here is a sneak preview of this quilt I made my friend.

Blocking a portion of this quilt because it will for sure ruin the surprise!

This was my first time trying free motion around the birds, not sure if I love it, but it's not bad. I love the idea of mini quilts though, I think I will be making a few around my house. What are your plans for the weekend? Enjoy!

4 comments:

Pam said...

love your little birdies....

Anonymous said...

What I lovely idea for around the house!!! Are you hiding the names of the love birds?
Sue

Alli said...

Your birdies are so cute! I think the fmq around the edges look great! :)

Maryse said...

So cute! Love the two little birds!