Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Version of Christian Louboutin

My husband and I visited a local nursery in our neighborhood to look for a new tree this weekend. I quickly lost interest as it was very cold and rainy in the outdoor area. Not to mention all of the trees look exactly alike; I thought the entire thing was kind of boring... I excused myself and went back into the store and started browsing through the gift section. I got busy and came across this beautiful pair of shoes! Funny how we have a thing for shoes, huh!?

I think you can order this from www.GiftCraft.com

I love Christian Louboutin and stiletto, but spending $900 on a pair of gorgeous shoes is just a bit too much. I decided to settle with this pair instead. I wish you could have seen the look on my husband's when I told him I was buying this planter for $60 this weekend as he was busy ordering bags and bags of soil, fertilizers and other useful stuff for our yard.

Not much sewing or knitting was done, but none the less, it was a wonderful weekend. I hope you were able to relax as well.

7 comments:

Maryse said...

I guess I'm one of the women who do not have a thing for shoes! I like to have one good pair and will use it up until it no longer have any sense keeping them!

Karen said...

I love a good pair of shoes, especially boots! Cute planter :)

Alli said...

My goodness, those are cute! Didn't your husband admit that they're neat later, though? :D

Anonymous said...

The pricing has to do with the level of your budget. What should pay more attention? It applies two special sealing pockets with magnetic feature and zipping sewing. It in fact inspired me to replica designer goods create the web site AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com. Italy "VOGUE" renowned figure in New York Anna Piaggi Chi head house with a shoe box along with covered with high-clothes wardrobe hangers.dodie blog I do not know Replica Louis Vuitton Handbags because my children was getting smaller and more compact space, or possibly it due to economic crisis just isn't enough income to make than it, in short, "Ray Grandma" decided to start clearing up her wardrobe. This form is hand-woven and created of somewhat good and somewhat soft fiber.

Christian Louboutin said...

I have a pair of Bianca style from Christian Louboutin , I love them so much !

Anonymous said...

Last week i got my first pair of Christian Louboutin Black Patent Pumps .They ars also super sexy just like this one !

Christian Louboutin said...

Last week i got my first pair of Christian Louboutin Black Patent Pumps.They ars also super sexy just like this one !