Wednesday, March 28, 2012

An Honorable Award

Earlier this week, I received the Liebster Award from Cinzia. Cinzia blogs at deux petites souris, and I adore her work. I met Cinzia via a secret swap; I really like the logo she designed for her projects. 

Here is what the award means:

The Liebster award (German for favorite) is for bloggers with 200 followers or less. As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.

Here are four bloggers whom I would like to extend this award to:

Kristen at Knitionary: Kristen also lives in the Bay Area and makes the most beautiful knitwear. She usually models her own garments, and they are always so perfect on her! Be sure to stop by her blog; she has the most gorgeous house and backyard with beautiful roses.

Maryse at Anyone Can Knit: Maryse lives in Canada and is my number one fan! She is also a knitter and enjoys making lovely gifts for her friends. She makes knitting look so easy.

Marisa at Quilt Otaku: Marisa is a very talented quilter; she has a thing for Japanese fabrics like I do. We met many years ago at a local Japanese bookstore browsing through craft books in Japanese. She also knits; how do we keep up with our hobbies?!

Katie at There and Back: Katie makes the smallest house blocks and has so many interesting hobbies. I especially like the half-triangle quilt she worked on awhile back. I actually don't know how many followers she has, but I like her blog so I am giving her this award!

Be sure to check out these blogs. Thanks again, Cinzia!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you, Sue! I'll have to sit on this for a bit and think who to pass it on to!!