Friday, March 2, 2012

Charm Swap Received

Remember this I Spy Charm Swap that I participated in awhile back? Jennifer from Ellison Lane Quilt kindly organized this swap for 50+ of us, sorted through 50+ stacks of fabric, and shipped the sorted stack back to each of us. Look what I got in return for one yard of fabric! I can't think of a better way to collect enough 5"x5" squares for an "I Spy" quilt.

The group did a really good job selecting prints for this swap. 

Here are some of my favorite ones. 

Jennifer also created a Flickr group and discussion thread to share ideas on quilts to make with these charms. I can't wait to follow these 50+ individuals and see what they create with these squares.

This reminds me that I need to get started on my mug rug for Spring Swap V.8. My partner did a good job detailing what she likes about Spring; this will help me create something for her. Time to look through my scrap jar for bright fabrics!

2 comments:

Maryse said...

That's amazing! Such lovely fabric! You never know what you can get from that type of swap but this one is definitely a good one! Seems like a lot of fun!

Kristen Rettig said...

You lucky girl, how fun!