Friday, July 22, 2011

Simple Pouch with Zipper

Remember the two pouches I made for my Pretty {little} Pouch Swap ~ Round 2? Well, I don't love either of them, so this week I started a third one. I know, my husband thinks I am crazy too. My inspiration came from Moda Just Wing it. Hello?! Just wing it Susan! Why am I over thinking this project? Just keep it simple! I love this Moda collection so much that I wanted to use as many fabric as possible. This is what I decided on, and can I tell you how much I enjoyed making this one versus the other two!?

Clearly, this is a winner! I love how this turned out!
Pouch measures 6" x 8"

I am really proud of how I lined this and added the zipper. It's just so perfect!

Swap partner: This is the one I am sending you. I hope you like the style, color, and my work! 

3 comments:

Maryse said...

Nice! The fabric is bright and happy! Well done, crazy girl ;-)

Anonymous said...

Doing something you enjoy is wonderful. Your dedication is very admirable. Pouch looks super!!!
Other Sue L.

~ Val @ PinkPlease! ~ said...

Love, love, love it!!! Thanks so much, Susan!